How to Sell Dogeparty & Dogecoin NFTs on OpenSea
How to Sell a Dogeparty NFT on OpenSea
Selling a vaulted NFT on OpenSea is quite simple and only requires a few steps. Remember to always verify your assets and list appropriately!
1) Check to ensure your wallet address displays after “Owner”.
2) Verify your Dogeparty NFT is inside your vault.
1) Verify the Name of the assets DOES NOT display “Empty Vault” or “Contents Loading”.
2) Click “Sell” NFT.
1) OpenSea will display the Top Trait Floor Price for your XDP asset. This will help you understand current market value for your NFT.
2) Set a “Price” you wish to sell your asset.
3) Pick a “Duration” you wish for your asset to be sold for at your set price.
4) Check for Service Fees and Creator Royalties.
5) Click “Complete Listing”.
1) Sign for your transaction, wait for processing, and congrats your Dogeparty NFT has been listed on OpenSea!
2) Now we wait and see if any interested parties purchase your listed NFT!
If you’d like to learn more about Emblem Vault checkout the links below: