Security is our top priority and to ensure we are following the safest practices there are additional steps required to ensure you are interacting with the official Emblem Vault collection.
1) Check the Smart Contract on Etherscan.
Official Contract Address: 0x82C7a8f707110f5FBb16184A5933E9F78a34c6ab
2) Click on the collection label to ensure it’s displays a “Badged Collection” with a blue checkmark and a “Mintable Collection” with a yellow exclamation point.
3) Check to see how much ETH Total Volume has been traded. The minimum will display over 36,000+ ETH
4) Check to see how many Owners there are. The minimum should display over 6,000+ owners.
Now you’re ready to search for Dogeparty Assets.
1) Type in “all xdp” into the search bar. This will give you a result for all Counterparty NFTs that have been vaulted.
2) Click on “ALL XDP”.
1) Click on the Dogeparty asset you are interested in purchasing.
NOTE: Unlike Counterparty, the majority of Dogeparty assets from 2014–2015 are individual tokens created by minters from back in that time period. They are not sorted into collections similar to Rare Pepes, Spells of Genesis, etc..
It is very important that as a potential buyer that you VERIFY the asset inside the vault is the specific NFT you are looking for. Emblem Vault is a permissionless product that allows users the ability to label assets at their discretion, as well as freely send any asset into their vault regardless of what has been labeled. Here are three verification methods to ensure you are purchasing what is described at on the OpenSea storefront.
1) Click on “View this NFT on Emblem.Finance” to view the contents inside the vault.
2) Click on the “XDP Explorer” to view the asset’s status on the XDP Explorer.
3) Check to see if the token displays “Unclaimed” under “Status” in the Properties Tab.
4) Ensure the asset label displays the proper blockchain the NFT lives on natively.
1) If the same Dogeparty NFT(s) are displayed under “Balances” then the vault does in fact hold an asset.
2) Ensure that the Name of the NFT properly matches up to the asset’s name in the description, on the block explorer, and is the correct token you are looking to acquire.
Tip: Bad Actors have the ability to mimic an assets likeness by minting a brand new asset and uploading the same NFT image but changing the name by a letter or two. (Example: SUPERSHIBE vs. SUUPERSHIBE)
1) When accessing the XDP Explorer a dataset will display the asset’s name and quantity.
2) Click on the name to view specific details of the token including Issuance, Supply, and more.
Once the vault contents has been verified you are ready to purchase your Dogeparty NFT!
1) Click on “Add to cart” and then checkout in the top right corner to follow OpenSea’s purchasing process via your MetaMask transaction.
2) Congrats! You have succesfully purchased your first Dogeparty NFT!
If you’d like to learn more about Emblem Vault checkout the links below: